hostgator coupon free Blog Ping free naked blue

Saturday, September 8, 2001

Hidy ho...I want some fucking FOOD from IHOP, people. C'moooon!

I am so pissed off. Today is Steph's birthday party. Her birthday was 3 days before mine...on Sept. 2nd. But she's having her party this weekend.

Anyway, since she goes to the rival high school (West) now, she's invited a bunch of people from West...and it really sucks because I don't know ANYONE but her, and I can't very well cling to her leg the entire day. And to top things off, she wants me to spend the night...and I really don't want to. In fact, it's not just that I don't WANT to...it's that I CAN'T...because my parents are going out of town and they want me to sleep here tonight to like, PROTECT (?) Mindy, or something. It's stupid. My mom has this total irrational fear of people breaking in...and killing us and doing shit like that. So she's like "There is no WAY I'd let you sleep over at Steph's with your sister here ALONE!" Now...that SHOULD be fine and dandy w/ me...only now Stephanie's gonna think I came up with an excuse cuz I just don't want to sleepover, and now I will never hear the end of it. *sigh* I hate this shit. I know it's not her fault, but she always asks me to spend the night at the WORST possible times. God.