hostgator coupon free Blog Ping free naked blue

Thursday, August 30, 2001

Okay, granted the Viper would smoke the Ferrari, But two points need to be brought up first that Viper is not a production car, and second it's a Dodge, and American cars suck harcore ASS. When I hear the name Ferrari I think glamour and ritz and Rico Suave. As far as the Camaro, It's damn a Chevy, only thing worse than a Dodge that isn't a Ford. Don't make me laugh! Ha Ha..... ha....... What intrigues me is that the Viper has an 8000cc engine with 10 cylinders, but the Ferrari has like 5700 and some cc's with a V12 so the pistons in the Viper must be monstrous compared to the Ferrari. Rich and I were talkin' about getting a little like two cylinder 4 stroke engine from a lawn mower or something and fixing it up, but the instead of having it intake plain air, we want to give it pure oxygen with the fuel see what it does to the performance, if the engine can withstand it. K, I'm done now.