hostgator coupon free Blog Ping free naked blue

Tuesday, January 22, 2002

Am I the only one who is afraid that they are going to be stuck in Greeley forever? I had this dream that I was driving (which is weird because I don't drive), but anyway I am driving out of town and every time I get close to leaving I end up where I started. I wonder if that is a premonition of things to come. Am I going to be stuck here forever? Jesus that would suck. I wish I lived in Denver where there is some more action. One of my best friends lives there and he told me I should move in with him. Just the thought of leaving Greeley scared me, but then I am scared that I am going to be stuck here. Damn, I am confused! Am I the only one?



And Mindy that show ROCKED! Hey, remember that girl in our astronomy class that looked like one of the Fraggle people? I saw her today, and she gave me a totally weird look. But then again, she looks like a Fraggle...