hostgator coupon free Blog Ping free naked blue

Friday, January 11, 2002

Yes.. We are moving to Vegas.. It is going to be lots of fun!!! But I really want you guys to come and visit!!! UNDERSTAND!! it only takes like 40 bucks to drive down there and you could stay with us or whatever!!! But I mean it you have to come!!! Or I will come back and kill you all.. not really! So yeah..



oh yeah mindy!!! Go apply at apple one.. (online) There are going to be two posttions open for what I do.. both me and the other girl i work with are going to be leaving.. and I would get to train you!!!!!!!! and most of the time they hire the temps so yeah.. and you would make 10 bucks and hour and it is sooo sooo sooo soo easy! I promise!!!!!!!! So yeah .. GO apply there now@! and then call them and tell them that you are really interested in working at the hospital in patient accounts.. and you have a friend that works there and junk and you will start work like next week.. or the week after! So yeah do it!!!