hostgator coupon free Blog Ping free naked blue: 'I can't find it!' Missing pages on i-Naked.info

Thursday, September 22, 2011

'I can't find it!' Missing pages on i-Naked.info



I've received a lot of feedback back missing pages on i-Naked.info. This is due to us keeping changing things around - sorry.

Another reason is due to our page search facilities which is currently being powered by Google. So when visitors to i-Naked.info use the search facilities on the top, which are located at the top and bottom of each page of the site. Visitors find the pages they want but the URLs of those pages at still pointing to the old locations on our server. But a lot of you have noticed this isn't the case and we are sorry.

We rely on Google being quick on crawling (scanning) i-Naked.info and then updating their databases about the correct page locations of the site, but this does not always happen right away. I just wanted to say that I know about this issue and I'm working on it, but it may take a awhile, so please be patient with us. I will keep you informed on any updates to this issue.