hostgator coupon free Blog Ping free naked blue: Angst - Bare Breasted Walk for Women's Rights [Video]

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Angst - Bare Breasted Walk for Women's Rights [Video]



Performance contained 161 km long walk from South Estonia, Tartu town where I live to Karepa village in North Estonia by the sea. When weather allowed, I was bare breasted. The walk took 5 days. I arrived on 12th of Aug and presented my final act on Performance Evening “Angst” on 13th of Aug at Karepa, R. Sagrits’ house-museum.

I monitored people’s reaction on my way. Since bare breasted women are rare, I wanted to know how people react if they see one in public space. Everybody were calm until we spent longer time in a small town Väike-Maarja, where the TV news filmed me in front of the Municipality Government building. Governor saw me from his window and called police. I spent two hours in police station, explaining why I was walking bare breasted. Since there is no law against bare breasted men or women in public space, police is still pondering upon my case, thinking how to punish me.

Read more: fideelia.future.ee/​artwork/​performance/​angst.html