hostgator coupon free Blog Ping free naked blue: My Daughter, The Teenage Nudist [Documentary]

Monday, December 26, 2011

My Daughter, The Teenage Nudist [Documentary]



Many of you will remember that I, NAKED VEGAN COOKING and British Naturism worked closely with a UK TV company called ZKK during the summer and beyond on a documentary for Channel 4. It's finished now and - according to the currently published schedules - will be broadcast at 10pm on Thursday January 12th (UK).

British Naturism has seen a preview and they say it's good! It is not about BN or iNAKED nor naturism per se, but follows the journey of a number of young people as they explore social nudity and get involved, and discuss cultural, conventional and body image issues and attitudes. New YBN leader, Daryl Jones features in it a great deal and is always seen as the "BN man". The title (see above) is not one that I or British Naturism would choose and I understand ZKK argued for something better too, but Channel 4 insisted - it will certainly make people watch it - Channel 4 hope for a couple of million at least. We can expect a lot of attention when it goes out and in fact Channel 4 are so enamoured with it that they will be putting their big publicity guns behind it and we must be ready to exploit it - for everyone's benefit!

In preparation - Channel 4 as already got a page for the documentary on its website, which you can see here.

Anyone who is hoping to see me on the show, sorry to disappoint but I won't be on it as I decided at the time of filming over the summer that I was not ready to go on TV.

My Daughter the Teenage Nudist - Channel 4