hostgator coupon free Blog Ping free naked blue

Wednesday, November 21, 2001

Because I am the only guy on this blog I guess that I should give my opinion on everything. I am not a big fan of abortion. I do think that there are certain situations where abortion would be an option. Like if the baby was going to be born into a family that would be abusive, or not healthy for the baby. Getting pregnant by accident in my opinion is not a valid reason for killing a baby. If my girlfriend was pregnant I would definitly step up and take responsibility for my actions. I would do the best I could so support the baby and try to be a good father. Of course right now would not be a good time. I still have alot of things that I need to do. But yes, if it did happen I would NOT be one of those guys that said "see ya" and then left. Cowards.