hostgator coupon free Blog Ping free naked blue

Wednesday, November 7, 2001

I don't want to do my homework. For such a "good student" I sure do slack off a lot, don't I? Shit.

Tonight I had to friggin' stay after school for 3 hours for a stupid ass newspaper production meeting. We have one every Wednesday, and you can't leave until your story has been gone over by all the editors (which takes forever since they are always so "busy" sitting on their asses). Also, you have to do your revisions, get the story laid in (which means the layout guy who is a total fucking spaz has to actually PUT it in the computer in the layout of the page...which takes FOREVER) and finally a copy editor has to go over the story one last time. So tonight...three hours. I was so fucking pissed. I was sick and hacking up my lungs and I had to sit in that room with all of the THESPIAN drama flamboyant EVILS (!!) for three hours. And it sucked. And I'm done whining.