hostgator coupon free Blog Ping free naked blue

Tuesday, November 20, 2001

I agree with Cassie. I have been very pro-choice for a long time so I strongly believe that the girl has the option to do what she wants. Personally, right now, I am not in a very good position to get pregnant, if you will. I have a lot of things I want to do before I even consider thinking about a family. College. Work. Saving my money. Moving out. I am still a baby myself, I wouldn't be able to take care of one at the moment.

If in fact if I did get pregnant, I am not sure what I would do, honestly. Abortion is a scary thing to think about. Adoption? I am not sure I could do that to my own child. So that is a stumper, I have no idea. I would DEFINITELY consider everything possible and talk to a lot of people. I don't think I could just sit there and go "Welp, let's just do this right now." It would take time. It's not like you go into the abortion clinic, have it done, and then walk away and forget about it the next day. So I would take a lot of time to think about it.

Man, that is a very touchy subject. :P

I am at work right now being a little bored. I am out of here, going to blog on your lovely site. ;)