hostgator coupon free Blog Ping free naked blue

Tuesday, November 13, 2001

So .. I was talkin to my mom.. about the secret santa thing.. and she did it last year and it was really fun she said.. but she did something a little different .. so I thought I would run it past you and we can pick which way we want to do it. They took 3x5 cards and wrote on them things they liked.. so like if you liked stars or pink or something you would write that.. and then they put all the cards in and picked one out.. like out of a hat or whatever.. but they didn't get the person just one present.. they started on a date and got the person a present everyday for like 10 days.. but they only got small presents.. like maybe some candy they liked or a pen or little stuff like maybe 5 and under or 3 and under.. anyway on the last day they got a big present.. not real big.. but like 10 to 20 bucks or something.. anyway.. you didn't find out who your secret santa was until the last day.. and I think that would be way fun! but it is just an Idea.. and I know I don't have that much money so we could also just pull names out of a hat and get the person a present or we could do like above but only do it a few days.. that would be way fun! so let me know!