hostgator coupon free Blog Ping free naked blue: An Important Message From iNAKED

Sunday, January 15, 2012

An Important Message From iNAKED

As some of you may know, I have not been well for sometime and I have also been troubled by many other personal problems. This was one of the main reasons why I didn't take part in the UK Channel 4 documentary 'My Daughter The Teenage Nudist'.

As a black naturist, I really wanted to tell the world that we do exist, but my fear of the British press, public criticism and having depression made me reconsider taking part in the documentary. In hindsight, I wish I just did it but I hope for more opportunities like the documentary in the future.

During the last few days, things took a turn for the worst. Because of this I decided to take a break from blogging on iNAKED to focus on getting better. iNAKED is something I'm passionate about but at this time I need to think about my health and wellbeing.

Over the years I've had many setbacks but some of the proudest things I've ever done is coming out as Bi, becoming a naturist, not being ashamed of my depression and creating iNAKED. I'm confident I can overcome this current personal setback. If you're the praying type, please pray for me. If you're not the praying type, please just wish me luck.

So please keep in touch, you can stilI reach me on Twitter and via email. I will be BACK, that I promise !

Stay Naked!

André xxx