hostgator coupon free Blog Ping free naked blue

Thursday, October 18, 2001

I am kinda running out of topics here but I guess it doesn't matter. Not a lot of people post anymore. :/

Ok.... what would I do with a million dollars.... hmmmmm. I don't think I would go out and just blow it all. I would seriously put some of that shit in the bank. And if I was smart enough, I would play the stocks. But after seeing The Boiler Room, I wouldn't want my life to go straight down the drain. :/

If I had to just go and buy something immediately, I would get clothes, an apartment, and maybe give some to my mom and dad. They've paid for me my entire life. I want to return the favor. My mom wants a corvette very very badly. ;)

And for some random fun.... No sugar, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors (no wonder it tastes like shit), No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, Yeast Free.