hostgator coupon free Blog Ping free naked blue

Wednesday, October 10, 2001

Oh Mindy, here I go...



I hate people who are fat and won't admit to the fact! COVER UP YOUR ROLLS! And bathe please, no one wants to smell your rank ass no more! And for Jesus' sake, CLOSE YOUR LEGS, I seriously want to barf when the smell of yeast fills the room. Ever heard of soap? Or manners? God, I hate it when people belch in public, then on top of that, when they think it's cool to do so! I wish those people would fall off the face of the planet! And whores, I hate whores! Especially the whores who tell everyone their business and explain in great detail what they do, who they do and HOW they do it! Do you people have nothing better to do? Jesus Christ, I could go on this for hours, but I think I'll stop now.