hostgator coupon free Blog Ping free naked blue

Sunday, October 7, 2001

This is going to sound weird but, I am afraid to grow up. Like Mindy, I would much rather know what is going to happen. The thought of growing up and moving away from everything/everyone that is important to me is really scary and sad. I wish that I could stay a kid forever and never have to gow up. That and Mindy leaving me are the two things that worry me the most.



I have been lucky in the whole dream world. I haven't had a nightmare for as long as I can remember. The only thing I really remember about my nightmares were just the ones I had when I was little. The killer man chasing me and my feet seem heavy. I can't get away from him, but he never seems to catch me. ::shrugs:: Other than that I really don't have nightmares.