hostgator coupon free Blog Ping free naked blue

Wednesday, October 10, 2001

Hmm. Well, honestly, I hate a lot of things. I hate people in general, and I don't say that to come across as anti-social. Well, screw it...I AM anti-social. I mean...I have a really short fuse. So people get on my effin' nerves all the damn time. Seriously. I could throw about ½ of the freshman population @ Central over a bloody cliff, and I would feel absolutely no remorse. Those bitches stand in the middle of the effin' hallways, creating HUGE HUGE HUGE traffic jams. Jesus.

I'm sorry, but I hate some of the dirty, nasty people in this god forsaken town. You all know what I'm talkin' bout, don't play dumb. I hate going in to Wal-Mart and having to run home and wash your face right away cuz of the GREASE that has PERMEATED your skin from being around all of the trash in that store. My lawd. Shit. I hate people who don't speak English and then expect US to know what the HELL they are talkin' bout. Um...no, asses. I HATE TACO BELL FOR NOT GIVING ME MY FUCKING RICE! I hate how no one there can speak a SPECK of English and they end up keeping half your order and giving you, like, one taco. I hate being so damn lazy that I won't ever go back inside to get what they didn't give me.

I hate the people at Higher Grounds. I hate the little 5 year olds that sit there and smoke and wear their Slipknot shirts and spikes and bring their skateboards and mess around and look like complete idiots. I hate people who can't friggin' drive. I hate people who pick their camel-toe wedgies. Wait, screw that, I hate people that GET camel-toes wedgies. Wear some looser pants/underwear, you sick asses!

I hate hoochies that wear tight ass pants and booty-clap (right Lisa?) to get attention from the pimps. I HATE P. DIDDY COMBS. I hate Destiny's Child and *N CEST and all of that stupid shit. I hate those friggin' stinkbug things that make your hands smell like WEIRD rotten strawberry lotion!

I hate Eminem, but I would like to bear his children. I HATE SMART PEOPLE! I don't like the majority of the thespians @ my school.

I hate boys.

I hate how the chicken quesadillas are so effin' spicy...and how my pussy white ass can't handle that! I friggin' thought the pizza corn nuts were SPICY. Damn me.

I HATE PROCRASTINATION!!

I hate haters.

I HATE YOU, HIM, THEM, IT, HER, US, ME.