hostgator coupon free Blog Ping free naked blue

Thursday, October 4, 2001

The best day of my life. Yes, that is easy. It was with YOU, honeypoo! Hahaha, ok yes, laugh at Mindy because she is supreme dorkus. ::bows::

Worst day. Oh shit. Yeah, that is a hard question. I guess I can't remember EXACTLY what I was feeling but I think it was the day I found out my mom had breast cancer. I was at my Aunt's and I remember they called and told us and I couldn't even finish my friggin' homework. I couldn't think. I was in like 6th grade but I remember thinking anything with the word "cancer" in it is automatically bad. :*(

I've had a lot of shit come close though. I wish I had more good than bad. I could lock myself in my room and block out the world and I would be "neutral," I guess. And then I wouldn't have to worry about shitty days where killing someone would be a great solution. But then again, I would be bored. And lonely. And sad times. ::sniffs::