hostgator coupon free Blog Ping free naked blue

Wednesday, October 10, 2001

Oh boy...



First off, I hate posers. Fucking girls wearing all Abercrombine and then a spiked belt? Uh, no. People who say, "Yea, im a skater,", but have no idea how to skateboard. People saying they are punkers, but then argue that Slipknot is punk. Uh, no. I hate the thespian posers.. the ones that try to be a part of our group, but can't act worth shit and act just fucking stupid.



I hate most of the entire freshman population, too. They're all posers, and or hoochies. These girls all wear pants that are way too tight, and are the SNOBBIEST fucking people on earth.They call me and Zac ugly, without knowing our fucking NAMES, and they walk around thinking that the waters are going to part for them..well, no.



I hate people. In the hallways, I must get bumped into at least 30-40 times a day, shoved into a wall at least once, have my backpack yanked on numerous times...etc. Stupid fucking people can't walk faster then .23mph, and proceed to stand in circles (the cheerleaders are notorious for this) chatting, blocking the entire fucking hallway. The prep girls all lean against my locker and make a "chaa" noise every time I'm like "Uh, excuse me?" It's so fucking annoying, when it takes 4 and a half minutes to get from point A to point B because you have to shove past stupid people when it should take a minute.I guess thats what happens when you cram 1,834 kids in a building..but damn. Then in class, most of the people in their don't pay a half ass of attention, they're either too busy applying makeup (in which there's already WAY too much on), or bothering the hell out of those of us who are *trying* to learn something... so then, when we get an assignment, all of them flock to me, "the smart kid", and badger the shit out of me with questions like "Daaaaaaaaaaani, how do you do this?" "Daaaaani, whats the answer to numbers 12-30?". It makes me SO mad, its like if those fuckers would PAY ATTENTION then they wouldn't have to ask, now would they? I guess acting stupid is cute. -vomit- Jesus, I'm so annoyed with it, I just have started telling people the wrong answers *cackle*. Its funny when they're like "How the hell did you get an A and I failed? Like, chaaa!" and I'm trying not to laugh.



One girl got a D on her report card, while I got an A. She was whining to me about how she copies all my shit *cough* and how come shes failing? I called her an idiot, and she goes up to the teacher and says "How come I ask Dani all the answers and I secretly copy her papers and she has an A and I a D?!". I was like..bravo, pure idiotness right there. I just wish people would smarten up and get off their high horses and LEARN something. Leave us "smart kids" alone =/



I hate all these hooch 5 year olds, dressing like whores, talking on their fucking cell phones and acting all snobby, like their 5 going on 17. Yuck.



I hate all these people that claim to be Wiccan/Pagan, just because they watch "Charmed".



I hate hypocrites.



I hate rap music. ;D



I hate bad fucking drivers that pretty much run you over no matter what.



I hate the fact that you have to take the Pill at the same time, every day!



Thats enough for now ;)