hostgator coupon free Blog Ping free naked blue

Friday, October 12, 2001

Ok, new topic. Instead of I hate bla bla, it's now I love. So what do you love? I love a lot of things and people. :D I love waking up on Christmas morning and running to the tree. Hey, I still do that, ya know. ;-) I love making macaroni. I love finding money in places you wouldn't think money would hide in. I love designing. I love making people happy. I love poetry. I love Spongebob!! I love to get my car really clean. I love getting free pizzas (thanks Brent)! I love to sit late at night and look at the stars. I love the mountains. I love snow (and other times, hate it). I love drinking hot chocolate and snuggling up next to the fire when it's really cold outside. I love making smores. I love winning. I love silver. I love the holidays. I love dressing up for Halloween. I love carving pumpkins. I love cooking the seeds from the pumpkins. I love lipgloss. I love glitter. I LOVE GLITTTTTTTTER! I love Victoria's Secret perfume in Dream Angels Halo. I love money. I love the book I Am Legend. I love making my own magazines. I love my digital camera. I love nice people. I love my friends. I love roses. I love the glass rose Brent bought me. :) I LOVE ANYTHING 80's .... except for Tiffany. I love guitars. I love singing (even though you will probably never hear me sing). I love my kitties. ;) I love my phone. I love Freddy Krueger and anything else horror related. I love tuna sandwiches made with toast and mayo.

I love you!